MRI LED Lighting
Illuminate a beautiful escape.
MRI safe color changing RGB and warm white LED lighting systems, Light Motion™, Illuminated Wall Fixtures and LED can lights – with or without Touch Control for all your MRI suite lighting needs.
MRI Lighting Options
- LED RGB Illuminated Wall Fixtures
- LED RGB Light Strips
- Custom Cove Lighting
- RGB and Warm White LED Light Panels
- LED Warm White Can Lights
- LED Task Lights for Procedures
- Light Motion™ to mimic daylight cycle
See Lighting Options Here
RGB LED Illuminated Wall Fixtures
Request a custom-printed design or choose from our library of decorative lenses. Available with or without the Sentient Touch Control system.
- Pre-engineered, easy installation
- Lenses textured, applied artwork image graphics
- Trim: laminated plastic – customer’s choice
- One year limited warranty
- Approval listings: ETL, UL, CE
- Warm White or RGB LEDs
- Optional Touch Control
MRI Replacement Lighting
MRI safe LED PAR 38 & A19 replacement light bulbs for MRI
Quickly, easily and cost-effectively convert most existing MRI suite light fixtures from incandescent to LED lighting with the low-voltage DC LED Replacement Bulb System.*
Replacement Lighting Features:
- Eliminates lost imaging time
- Eliminates lighting-related artifacts
- Reduces energy costs
- Tested in healthcare MRI suites
- 3-year warranty
- ETL listed
- Install DC lighting controller in MRI equipment room
- Remove incandescent bulbs from fixtures in MRI scan room
- Install PDC LED replacement bulb into existing incandescent light fixture
Avoid construction, magnet ramp-down, lost productivity and costly LED fixtures. Tested and proven compliant with MRI EMI requirements.
LED Lighting for New Installations
Innovative low voltage DC LED lighting system
Unlike other systems on the market, a Sentient lighting system uses an LED bulb in a conventional non-ferrous light fixture. Purchase the lighting fixture of your choice and simply install a DC LED bulb. Improve image quality, eliminate artifacts and reduce costs.
The LED control system can accommodate up to 20 fixtures, eliminating the need to purchase additional RF electrical filters as with conventional LED fixtures.
Thoroughly tested during MRI image acquisition, the LED system meets all MRI RF emission requirements and is ETL listed.
With a 3-year warranty, Sentient offers one of the industry’s most cost-effective LED lighting systems to meet all MRI installation requirements.